Collection of websites and projects I’ve been involved with over the years
Custom Twitter Analytics Page: Automatically fetches and saves all my tweets using Python in a style mirroring the official Twitter archive. Processes content for a variety of metrics including time of day/week, most frequent interactions, tweet character length, and most commonly used words. Generates dashboard-style website using combination of HTML/CSS and the Google Charts API.
- LastFM First Artist Listen: Takes a LastFM username and artist as input and returns the first time the user listened to the artist (if they have) and the corresponding song. Powered by PHP.
- Fibit History: Uses the Fitbit API and Python to grab my daily step count and sleep estimate to generate a dashboard-style website depicting a variety of statistics about my activity. Graphs created with the Google Charts API.
- Recent trakt Activity: Uses the trakt API and Python to fetch my recently-viewed TV shows and movies and displays in a list featuring show banners and movie posters.
- HaloTV (2005-2006): Administrator and developer for post-crash relaunch. Focused on website and forum design. (Check out archive of HaloTV videos)
- Halo Machinima (2005): Developer and graphics production
- Cerberus Productions (2005): Founder, developer, and video production
- Digital Origins (2006): Founder, developer, content production, and affiliate liason
- GamingTV (2006-2007): Founder, developer, editor, video production
- Treeskunk Productions (2006-2012): Administrator, backend video distribution system development, numerous iterations of website design, community management and SEO, puppeteer, script editor, graphics and animation for all releases, and video editor
- ForgeHub (2007): Created original logo and advised on initial deployment
- Freelance: WordPress and VBulletin themes, static website designs, custom website graphics